viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Brennan: She thought she was ugly. She did everything she could to make herself beautiful and all she did was make herself more invisible.
Booth: Everybody in this city thinks they are ugly and nobody is... I'm starting to get why you hate anonymous death so much.
Brennan: We were born unique. Our experiences mold and change us. We become someone. All of us and to have that taken away by murder, to be erased from existence against our will, it’s just…
Booth: Evil?
Brennan: Unacceptable. These bones you bring me, I give them a face. I say their names out loud. I return them to their loved ones and you arrest the bad guy. I like that.
Booth: (se rie) So do I.
Brennan: I feel like we should be arresting these doctors because whether they killed her or not. They still erased her.


Gracias Bones, yo estaba mal. Naci asi, no me tengo que cambiar.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario